Rating 
Nic Strength
€4.99
Tax included

No reward points for this product.

Quantity
In Stock

Description

Just like a traditional UK cigarette, which is drier than, and not as sweet as other tobacco flavours in the T-Juice range with faint notes of burley and Latakia. This is a subtle and smooth tobacco taste which makes it a great all day vape.

50/50 PG/VG

Standard T-Juice mix: 50% Propylene Glycol / 50% Vegetable Glycerine, natural and nature identical flavourings.

We are proud to make our entire e-liquid collection in the UK. Like the rest of our catalogue, T-Juice is made using pharmaceutical grade nicotine and diluents, which are sourced from UK suppliers.

Our products are free of all ingredients banned by European regulation. Our product stewardship team also screens ingredients against a wider internal negative list, which is constantly updated to be in-line with current scientific evidence. Ultimately, we want you to know that T-Juice is always looking for ways to meet all regulatory standards and bring you the highest quality product.

All T-Juice eLiquids are tested for the presence of diacetyl, acetoin and acetyl propionyl. As it is reported, these compounds are not detected in our products, at strict 0.01% detection limits. Additionally, liquids are analysed for the presence of ethylene glycol and diethylene glycol. These two compounds are not detected in our products either (at 0.1% detection limits). View individual eliquid test results at www.cutsice.com/test-reports/

Product Details
10MLUKSMOKE1450
New
Reviews
Grade 

pat conneally

As an ex-Carrolls No1 smoker, I have tried several tobacco e-liquids but this is my favourite. It comes closer than any other liquid I've tried to the taste of an Irish/English cigarette. I love it!!!

Grade 

uk smokes

Very satisfactory compared to some e liquid i have tried,

Grade 

Finally cracked it!

Have been using T Juice UK Smokes since July'14 and they've certainly helped me to drop my 20 Silk Cut a day habit fairly painlessly. Get pretty much the same kick from juice as I did from the weed. Feel a whole lot better, saving money, and my home doesn't reek of cigs anymore. Wish I'd done it years ago.
Excellent customer service from Declan and the team at Ezsmoke. Get all my orders the next day!

Write your review

10ml T-Juice UK Smokes

10ml T-Juice UK Smokes

Write your review
5 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook